Intragastric balloon’s average weight loss ranges between 35-40% for six months. Like other weight loss procedures, gastric balloon can improve co-morbidities including type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, stroke and heart attack. Currently, Orbera and Spatz3 are the most effective weight management systems.
Benefits of Gastric Balloon:
1.Reversible: Stomach Balloon is easily removed (but requires additional cost).
2. The procedure is done via the esophagus and requires no cutting, stapling or malabsorptive issues.
3. Intragastric balloon requires very little procedure time.
4. Balloon is adjustable to induce weight loss
5. Very Few Complications, Risks
Benefits of Gastric Balloon in Mexico
Choosing a venerable provider of medical tourism, you’ll be able to expect high patient outcomes while minimizing complications, side effects, and surgical risks. Overall, choosing Mexico Bariatric Center is a great perfect choice for bariatric surgery in Mexico.
1.Save as much as 75% of the traditional cost.
2.There are other balloon systems available like, Spatz3. Spatz3 is adjustable and be kept in the stomach for 12 months for better results.
3.Use in the hospital and not a surgery center.
4. Stay in the hospital overnight after the procedure to be cared for and minimize the uncomfortable feeling.
5.Completely reversible, unlike gastric sleeve surgery.